quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

Praying for India.


"Years ago, Christian missionaries in India will meet with representatives of several other religions. A non-Christian priest asked them, "Tell me something that your religion can offer people in India and my religion can not." The answer was: "The forgiveness of sins." OS that you trusted Christ and committed their lives have complete forgiveness of all their sins and are saved from damnation. Bilia says: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). Confessing sins means abandoning pride, recognize that you are a sinner and need help. The Bible has a wonderful promise that says: "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" (1 John 2:1). All other world religions hold the remains of its founders. Only the founder of Christianity and this raised the right hand of God the Father Jesus Christ is alive and interceding for those who seek him with faith and wholeheartedly. He promises to come back to get us to live with Him The Lord himself said: "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am you may be also "(John 14:2). I put my hope in the living God, who hears my prayer and forgive my sins. Deposit Today your hope in the Lord Jesus, who died for you, but rose again on Easter morning and is on the right hand of God the Father He alone forgives sins and brings perfect peace to the heart. Confess your sins to Jesus and receive forgiveness perfect one who truly loves you. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.