domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

"Give, and give up unto you"



"Give, and give up unto you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, overflowing, you will give generously, because with the same measure that ye yourselves will measure also measured" - Luke 6:38

JUST A REMINDER:
God established the principle of planting and harvesting in every sense of life in nature is very evident, we can see the planting of a seed and how it rises and multiplies yielding its fruit. The same principle applies to the resources the Lord has given us to administer and to share. Generosity is a gift from God, bless someone when we are practicing love, that God rejoices over us and pours a good measure, shaken, pressed down and overflowing.

PRAYER:
My dear God and Father, teach me to bless the lives of people around me, shows me how to bless these people, pours the Holy Spirit upon me that I have to share the gift and the gift to love. Forgive me for the attachment that many times I have had the material things that belong to this world, and has no eternal significance and true. I want to be a starting today blesser the Lord, an instrument in His hands, I want to be used by Thee, to achieve other lives through His love. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.