terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013
As Jesus gives the perfect example for every husband
Text: Ephesians 5:25-28
Introduction: The bride of Christ is the Church and He is the perfect example of what a husband should be, should do and should strive to accomplish. Paul writes, "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. Likewise, husbands should love their wives as their own bodies "(Ephesians 5:25-28)
As Jesus demonstrated the perfect example for every husband?
1. The largest purpose of Jesus for His bride, the church, is holiness. Every husband should love his wife, and not just to make her feel good, but to help them to become more like Jesus. When the husband seeks to bring himself and his wife to a higher level of spiritual maturity, he will follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
2. Jesus fulfilled His purposes for the church through the power of love. Motivated by an unconditional love for his bride, the church, He willingly gave His life for the benefit of the church.
3. Jesus recognized that every relationship requires constant renewal, refining and restoration. Every relationship between husband and wife requires a continuous flow of care. No one who is not willing to spend a large amount of power in marriage should celebrate this sacred contract.
4. Jesus took pains similar conditions and realities with his bride, the church. A great husband is willing to take the same conditions of life, problems, human realities, along with his wife. The husband should not try to live up to the everyday realities of his wife, but to share what they have in common.
5. Jesus saw his bride as a means to bring good news to the surrounding communities. The Lord knew that the good news of forgiveness, eternal life and abundant life would be better promoted through the life and ministry of his bride, the church. Likewise, husbands and wives make a great promotional team for the presentation of examples and purposes of Christ's life. When a husband and wife share a ministry of reconciliation, love and service, they are drawn closer.
6. Jesus saw his bride, the church, as having untold wealth, beauty and dignity. Every husband who sees his wife as someone who is so valuable as a precious jewel worth it every minute.
7. Jesus saw the growth of his bride, the church. The Lord promised: "I will build my Church and the gates of hell (All opposing forces of evil) will not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18)
Every good husband works diligently to build his wife spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
8. Jesus removes the diseases of his bride, the church. Every newlywed husband cares the least cold of his beloved. However, after decades of marriage many husbands, just says to his wife: "take an aspirin and go to bed." Not so with Jesus.
9. Jesus continues to protect, preserve and prevent damage reaches His bride, the church. Loving husbands protect their wives any unnecessary discomfort.
10. Jesus always admire the beauty and value of his bride, the church. A considerate husband is willing to constantly remind your bride as she is beautiful, beautiful.
The husband's ministry of affirmation, praise and thanksgiving ensures the wife of His love.