terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2013

Jesus Christ, the God Almighty


ATTRIBUTES of omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence are exclusive of the Trinity, ie the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. In the case of the Son, just one of these attributes to determine his divinity.

The Watchtower Society denies that Jehovah has become flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14), and Jesus Christ, the Son of God, has any divine attribute. Let's see what is written in the Holy Bible and the version New World Translation (NWT) of the Watchtower Society (WTS).

The omnipotence of God

Bible: "I am God Almighty, walk before me and be thou perfect" (Gen. 17:1-b, see Ex 6.3).

TNM: "I am the Almighty God. Walk before me, and show yourself without blemish "(Gen. 17:1-b).

The omnipotence of the Son

Bible: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8, cf. Rev. 21:6; 22:13).

TNM: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God. One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty "(Rev. 1:8).

STV so gross and scandalous - not only here, but in others - changed the biblical text to document that the Almighty is Jehovah God and not the Son. And who is talking about is Jesus Christ: "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him ..." (NWT Revelation 1.1).

Who will come is Jesus Christ: "I will come again and will take you in. Me" (NWT Jn 14:3; Bible: "I will come again and receive you unto myself"). See more: "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen Even so, come Lord Jesus "(Rev. 22:20). The TNM confirms: "He who testifies to these things says," Yes, I come quickly. Amen Come, Lord Jesus "(Revelation 22:20).

Who is the Alpha and Omega is Lord Jesus, "he said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end" (Rev. 21.6), "Behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man according his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last "(Bible and TNM, Rev. 22.12-13). "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things ..." (Bible and TNM, Rev 22:16).

The theologians of the New World Translation erred conscious while coarse. Altered the text of Revelation 1:8, to say that the Almighty is Jehovah and not Jesus Christ, but they found ways to adulterate John 14.3, Rev. 1.1, 21.6, 22. 12-13 and 22:16.

Many other texts could be cited, but suffice to quote from an exclusive attribute of the Trinity, the omnipotence - the Almighty - to have the conviction that "the Word became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:1-2; 1.12. 1:14).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.