sábado, 21 de setembro de 2013

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved, and thy house." acts 16:31


Thought: You have to believe in this promise, because God has a special plan for your family. The condition for this promise to be fulfilled is FAITH, this ingredient makes the difference. Starting this determination God will give you strategies and win his family to Jesus, the devil wants to destroy your home because his job is to steal, kill and destroy, but the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil! Hallelujah, Jesus is life's wants to give you life in abundance, this is proven in the word - When Jesus performed a miracle after being cured people wanted to follow Jesus, but He very lovingly said, go back and tell their families what I did, thus showing how much he loves and appreciates the families! So do not let go of your family, do not let the devil destroy, but to rise in strength and power of the Lord and loudly declare this day "I AND MY HOUSE we will serve the LORD" (Joshua 24:15)

Prayer: Lord, I come this day I cry for my family, because I know Lord that thou hast the words of eternal life for them and I believe that your promise will be fulfilled in my life and this blessing reach all of my home. Lord Jesus I declare that the froças of darkness has no power over my house and authority of the name of Jesus I rebuke and declare that my family is Jesus! Lord is in your name I pray. Amen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.