segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2015
VISION BEYOND THE REACH!
In times of heavy rain and lack of water in many parts of Brazil, I suggest you comment on the ability to look and see beyond!
2 Kings 17: 1 "And Elijah the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, As the Lord liveth the God of Israel, before whom I stand, these years neither dew nor rain there, but according to my word."
Reading the above verse, we must try to understand, in the foreground, which consequences and difficulties that the lack of rain or water brings us, as they are essences to life:
- To give you an idea, 71% of the surface of the planet is water
- Since the human body is 60-75% water (depending on age)
- Scientists say that life would not be possible without water
- No water were dehydrated and can die
- The operation and the body balance are greatly affected by the lack of water
- No rain agriculture and hence the feed are also hampered
- Without water there is no way cleanse ourselves of impurities
- Where there is no water, death reigns
- This, just to mention some impacts. Give some research on the internet, there are many more!
Tips: 1) Do not waste water; 2) Drink several glasses of water a day; 3) Read John 4:13, 14
* What most do not "He saw" (And today there are those who also does not see) is that God in many cases allows certain things happen in the physical world, as a reflection of what is already happening in the spiritual world. For what reason?
> To get our attention in order to show our Reality / Spiritual Condition
> Why is a way to awaken us to what He wants to do
Drought in Israel began, first, in the spiritual realm. The days of Elijah and Ahab king of Israel, was a time of great spiritual drought; to begin with and because of this ruling; but also, through the priests and all the people that eschewed the ways of the Lord and going after the god Baal.
Try to see the spiritual consequences of this spiritual drought, just looking and comparing the consequences of a physical dryness (Informed above). What is the spiritual equivalent of the consequences of physical dry ??
The first thing that God sends the prophet Elijah to do is declare / prophesy the "Drought" in Israel and surrounding region for three years. Something needed to be done to bring about change!
However, God would not do and not do a thing unless we first recognize their calling and exhortation (Proverbs 3:11), and without manifest the attitude that we are due:
1 - Stop limp, Swaying between Faith and Doubt; between being there (World) and Here (Church):
"Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. " (2 Kings 18:21)
"... For he that doubts is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed to and fro. For let not that man will receive anything from the Lord. The double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. " (James 1: 6-8)
2 - distinguish the Holy of Profane; the Just the Unjust:
"He got to his feet to the camp entrance and said: Come to me all who are of the Lord" (Exodus 32:26)
"They teach my people to distinguish the sacred from the profane, to discern what is unclean than is pure" (Ezekiel 44:23).
3 - You need someone (man / woman of God) to take the lead this generation, making use of "Word" to draw attention of the people and restore the Altar of the Lord
"And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near to me ... and repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken." (2 Kings 18:30)
4 - Offering Sacrifices to Honor the Lord
"It happened that at the time of being offered the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said: O Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am your servant, and that according to thy word I have done all these things "(18:36)
AFTER THIS WHAT HAPPENS ??
* There is God's answer to answer the prophet's call, by the people
* There Revival and Restoration
* There Praises and Glory to God
* There zeal for the things of the Lord
Then the Prophet Elias says:
"There is noise Abundant rain" (2 Kings 19:41)
The ability to see beyond Elias actually was not his, but God, which gave it. Today it is urgent to seek the ability to discern, by the Holy Spirit, beyond the obvious, the circumstances: a) why and what is behind the events themselves "natural".
A detail: "Who does not have the vision of God rises to eat and drink, as Ahab; but who has the vision of God up to the mountain of prayer to seek God and see the SIGN ". (19:42)
He who has intimacy with God has vision beyond the reach of the physical eye, beyond the appearance of things ... He prays and humbles himself before God, and seeks to see and recognize the signal and the act of God by far ... which is to some just a cloud, just a coincidence, for the man / woman of God, that's enough, do not need endless confirmations, He knows it's the sign of God and the power of God is manifest.
Rainfall DeusNo spiritual realm the Rain and water are represented by the person of the Holy Spirit (John 7: 37-39). Change in attitude for the Obedience to God precede the great rain to come. I have seen this attitude in some, for this I say:
"There is noise Abundant rain."
I came declare and prophesy by the Word of God that comes from a rain on your life and your family:
* Rain God (Hosea 6: 3 / Isaiah 12: 3)
* Rain of the Holy Spirit (John 7:38)
* Breaking rain and revival (Isaiah 55:10 / Job 14: 9)
* Blessing of Rain (Ezekiel 34:26)