sábado, 21 de setembro de 2013

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I, send me, me" Isaiah 6:8

Thought: The church service on Sunday is not the main target of our life here on earth. Sunday Praise and staff are important, but are only part of our mission. We are here to glorify God with our lips and our lives, our hearts and our deeds. The world around us is involved in the snares of the enemy, as lost sheep are walking straight to perdition!! God wants us to hear His call and worship Him not only in church, but go out into the world bearing witness to what Christ has done in our lives!

Prayer: Dear Father, thank you for the experience that the Lord has given me. Thanks for the abilities that the Lord has placed in me when I graduated from my mother's womb. Thanks for Your Holy Spirit that is upon me. Thank You for Your love poured into my heart. Now, dear Father, please help me to announce these great things the Lord has done for me, help me to take His gospel to those who have not been reached by His love. In Jesus' name I pray. 
Amen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.