domingo, 1 de setembro de 2013

No matter the struggles wait on God


My soul waiteth upon God : from him cometh my salvation . Psalms 62:1 . The safety of the psalmist does not come from a life without problems , without affliction , without injustice , unlike David was surrounded by difficulties .

We all experience situations that cause sadness, apprehension, pain , anger, worry , we have problems , we are in a world that the Bible says is evil , then it is natural to have problems . Our questions are not problems , because Jesus warned us , ... the world ye shall have tribulation ... the question is : where we took refuge when they appear ?

The psalmist gives us some tips to apply and do well in the trials of life. What to do? How to act ? To turn to ?

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense ; shall not be shaken . Psalms 62:6

Wronged by someone

But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me , that by me the preaching might be fulfilled , and all the Gentiles might hear : and I was delivered from the lion's mouth . And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work , and will preserve me for his heavenly kingdom : to whom be glory for ever and ever . Amen ( 2 Tim 4:16-18 ) .

Do not avenge yourselves, beloved , but give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is Mine , I will repay, saith the Lord . Therefore if your enemy is hungry, give him food if he is thirsty , give him drink: for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil , but overcome evil with good . ( Rom. 12:19-21 )

Concerns , anxieties , sorrows , the best remedy is prayer .

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God . Trust in Him , ye people , at all times , pour out your heart before him . God is our refuge . ( Selah ) Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie ; weighed in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity . Do not trust in oppression , nor be proud in robbery: if riches increase , set not your heart on them . Psalms 62:7-10

The remedy for anxiety :

In my distress I cried unto the LORD , and he heard me (Ps. 120.1 )

The remedy for uncertainty is cry :

I waited patiently for the Lord He inclined to me and heard my cry . ( Ps. 40.1 )

When enemies rise up cry :

I love you , O LORD , my strength . The LORD is my rock , and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God , my strength, in whom I trust , my shield and the horn of my salvation , my stronghold . Will call upon the LORD , who is worthy of praise , and I shall be saved from mine enemies ( Sl.18 :1 - 3 )

In any situation , The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want . (Psalm 23:1 ) Do not miss strength to win the fight , do not miss the comfort of the Holy Spirit at the time of affliction ; Do not miss the Righteousness of God in time of persecution ; Do not miss the presence of God in the moment of solitude , but also do not miss the joy of the Lord in the moment of victory ; Do not miss a praise of gratitude , at the time of response ; Do not miss witnessing on our lips at the moment of blessing because the victory will come , God is faithful .

POWER BELONGS TO GOD .

Also unto thee , O Lord, belongeth mercy : for renderest to each according to his work . ( Ps. 62.12 )

God calls us to a life of holiness and revelation.

Find me here and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ( Jr.29.13 )

God invites us to dialogue , questions and answers .

Cry me answer thee , shew thee, great and mighty things which thou knowest not. (Jer. 33:3)

God says that everything will end well

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and are called by his decree . ( Rm.8.28 )

In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us . ( Rm.8.37 )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.