domingo, 16 de junho de 2013

"The LORD God is my strength, and makes my feet like hinds, and will make me walk on my high places." Hb 3 19




I hope you are truly renewed by fire of the Holy Spirit, pq He has been good to us and each week has shed his Shekinah on those who are seeking, got up Saturday morning about 6:30 am I woke up to do my walk, and I was praying pq think so: - If the Lord build the "house" (temple of the Spirit) they labor in vain that build it. That is, if the Lord did not release the Word: - Be of good cheer, for I will take any initiative to get me moving, walking or something. The Lord cares for us even in the smallest details.
There is pure vanity, is not "narcissism" as some argue, is the Lord's doing "more like us", "we believe that He is doing good," that "He cares for us with zeal and love."
He wounds and he heals ...

"The heart maketh a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13
Realizing the interest of the Holy Spirit on me to wake me started caring "devoted" to him, but to myself, to consecrate him, so I have pq discipline, for example: "Stop taking soda and make grape juice, decrease in eating sweets and etc ... And so I started a while ago now do my walk, I prayerfully, this Saturday at a given time, the Holy Spirit took me and entered into a re-te-te tava and was very good, and was filled with the Holy Spirit all morning.

"I started to pray and tell Him that walking I was doing very well, I would like to reduce fat and strengthen throughout my whole body, and that the enemy this time I stopped at home, causing the fat to accumulate but the Spirit was me waking up to what I burn this fat, you want to or is not harmful to health, and I know a pastor who is a sergeant in the army and goes to the 4th GAAE often running, exercising, and he did not have accumulated fat in your body, I believed that this could only be the Holy Spirit, a breath of new life, a man who seeks God and full of the Holy Spirit, which we take as an example. believe that strength comes from the Lord as He did with Elijah, to run and reach the chariot of Ahab, he saw there a mover supernatural.

"And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah, and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel." 1 Kings 18:46

And so continued my prayer to our God.

Then came the word of the Lord and walked in mystery, almost flew: - "- Talk to my church I want those who seek me and love me are that strength, I want to be disciplined as athletes who run to the target, seeking to burn fat food that has received so far, many go to worship and receive, receive, and receive, and are already receiving fatty food, I now that you are Mine may strive, to seek this Spirit that Elias took my servant, and led to run, run and run, in search of incorruptible crown, the prize of the high calling, are not feeding in worship without spending the "calories" consumed the Spirit, but comply with the IDE and suem shirts , spend your energy in my strength, my power and my grace. remember that at the time of Tabernacles the priests had burned the fat of animals into my nostrils, it was in the shade, for days, to go and also burn the fat of the food given my word, and do not settle, and do not get fat in their facilities, your comfort.
Do not be like my priest Eli, he is one of the best examples in the Bible, he stood in the Tabernacle officiating to me, but spent his life getting and not donated, it was enough for their survival and for their children or was able to give what he received from the Lord, so put on weight, gained weight and gained weight ...
Not comforted, consoled not, had no pulse authority.

When Ana was with his anguished spirit had no discernment, a great feat of the Lord was at that time, the Lord gave Ana condition "generate" a son and a son was not any, but nothing more and nothing less than the prophet Samuel Now Eli the priest with the fat in his eyes was unable to see, and said she was drunk, and exhorted.

Church seeks more and more and more and you guys will experience as well as in the time of Elijah, when he killed the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and removed all the contamination from the people. Before you see something, he prophesied an abundant rain, and rose thereafter to Mount Carmel and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed again and so appeared a cloud the size of the hand a man. Be filled!

"And it came to pass at the seventh time, said, Behold, a little cloud like a man's hand, rising from the sea. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.
It happened, however, the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain, and Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel. "1 Kings 18: 44 and 45

Church begin to run and spend your calories these days, cause the bread that He has given us will give us strength to cross the desert as did Elijah, and jezabel already been defeated, fear not! We are Hebrews (This name comes from the root '- the' var - which means, pass, move, crossing, crossing) called to cross the desert, cross the sea to dry foot, crossing the Jordan to inherit the promise. See what purpose had the curse called Jezebel: "And he lifted up his face to the window and said: Who is with me? Whom? And two or three eunuchs looked out at him.

And he said, Throw her down. And they threw her down, and was sprinkled with his blood on the wall and the horses, and Jehu the hit.

Entering it and having eaten and drunk, he said: Take heed to this cursed woman, and bury her, because it is a king's daughter.

And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet and the palms.
Then they returned, and delivered it did know, and he said: This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah the Tishbite, his servant, saying, In the portion of the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel.

And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung on the field, on the ground of Jezreel, so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel. "

... "Fell, fell, fell ... the enemy fell .... Behold the victory and scepter of authority!
Glory to God who has given us the victory. "




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.