quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

A NEW WINNER IS EMERGING


He who overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God and he shall be my son. Revelation 21: 7

Excuse me, said the old man to have stumbled upon a boy who looked to him with insistence, supported by a wooden stick, the man continued slow pace for the last stage of the race.

The Lord really think make it to the end, with so many people in physical situations than yours? Asked the boy curiously followed the old, not because he was with, but because I wanted to see where the man could.

Sighed and answered you; if I do not get there, at least I will not be known as a coward for being afraid to try.

Hmm, thinking like this ... You are very intelligent, said the boy;

Intelligence? I do not know ... One more thing is sure, I just can not give me the towel because of the difficulties, while I'm alive. Many may have the strength, I have courage, so many may have manhood, I have determination, many may want to, but I will'll get, you spoke with both breathless.

The boy replied; good, since you this way, says it will get, I then go along to the end, will that your experience goes well, the prize will be mine.

The man made air smile and replied; look there to back my son, and tell me what you see?

He turned the boy and said; a crowd, and many are quitting, many are leaving the road ... sir, took a breath and continued, they are means you donkeys, are already one step of the prize, and are giving up.

The Lord answered; a step for you young man that is looking forward. They are looking at the floor, under the circumstances, then, are seeing the stones thrown on the road, so end up hurting your feet, preventing them from continuing. Quick walk without knowing where. Run, but are not sure they will get there, they want the prize for vain glory, not because depends on it, want to test forces and end weak, seek not know, are just coming in amount, are running because someone told them there a reward, not because they know the value of this reward, so their motivation and insufficient to strengthen them during the course of this long road.

He went ... He who falters only because he saw someone stronger, that condition will have to participate in a battle? Those who give up because they stepped on a stone, how can you climb the highest mountain. He who is content in sameness, will never live the great things? Who has chicken instinct never managed to noble heights, because there belongs only to eagles.

I do not know the path you have traveled, where you want to go, what you want to achieve, however, there is a journey, whose prize to anyone who can get there is the most valuable of all that may exist, and this is the promise that he made us: eternal life. 1 John 2:25.

Walk, walk, go, go, run, just looking to Jesus, He is the way by which we must walk in Him is to reward all our efforts. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.