quarta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2012
THE RETURN OF JESUS
A. There are approximately 2500 in Scripture promises the Tour of Jesus Christ to Earth.
B. One of the most beautiful was made by Christ himself. (John 14:1-3)
C. The book of Revelation was written by resorting to various methods. One is the Principle of Development. This method teaches that the prophet begins a message without many details and, by inspiration of God, developing it moves to reach its climax, and may present a second climax.
D. The prophetic message of Jesus in Revelation Tour is presented by Method Development
I. PRINCIPLE OF DEVELOPMENT: Promise wide - for all
A. Revelation 1:3 "Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things written in it, because the time is near."
B. Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him Absolutely. Amen
Specific promise - to God's church.
Ephesus "... I come to you ... "Apoc. 2:5
Smyrna, "Be faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life." 2:10
Pergamum "... I come to you without delay ... "2:16
Thyatira "... till I come. " 2:25
Sardis' ... I will come like a thief ... "3:3
Philadelphia "... I come quickly ... "3:11
Laodicea "Behold, I stand at the door and knock ..." 3:20 (the time Jesus lived on earth, knock on the door was a sign of appeal, warning and preparation because something big was about to happen).
C. Revelation 14:14 "I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle."
D. Revelation 19:11,14. THIS IS THE CLIMAX. "I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse ... And it followed the armies in heaven, riding white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. "
E. REVELATION 22:7. THIS IS THE CLIMAX 2nd. "Behold, I come quickly; blessed are those who keep the words of the prophecy of this book." Revelation 22:12. "Behold, I come quickly; reward is with me and I have to give every man according to their works."
F. Revelation 22:20. "Behold, I come quickly. Amen, Come Lord Jesus! "
II. THE SEVEN Beatitudes of the Apocalypse
A. Each of the Beatitudes speaks of the Tour of Jesus Christ to Earth.
1.Apoc. 1:3 "... the time is near. " (Compare Rom. 13:11-12, Heb. 10:37 and Revelation. 22:7)
2.Apoc. 14:13 "... Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from now on. " (Cf. I Cor. 15:50-58 and I Thess. 4:13-18)
3.Apoc. 16:15 "Behold, I come as a thief comes ..." (Matt. 24:43-44 compare with, Mark 13:32-37, Luke. 12:39-40)
4.Apoc. 19:9 "... Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb ... "(Matt. 22:1-14 and compare with 25:34)
5.Apoc. 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no authority ..."
6.Apoc. 22:7 "Behold, I come quickly ..."
7.Apoc. 22:12 "Blessed are those who wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb that they may have right to the tree of life"
II. HOW JESUS WILL RETURN?
A. It will come with the clouds. Revelation 1:7
B. Every eye shall see. Revelation 1:7
C. With the angels. Rev. 19:11-16
D. Power and glory. AP. 6:15-17
E. King of kings and Lord of lords. Rev. 19:16
III. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT BACK?
A. Living believers will be transformed. (I Corinthians 15:50-55).
B. Living infidels will be destroyed. (II Thess. 1:8, 9; 2:8).
C. Faithful dead shall rise. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
D. Dead rise not infidels (Rev. 20:5)
IV. THE RETURN OF JESUS (G.C.635-652)
• The whole world will be in darkness.
• The rainbow across the sky, about the prayer groups. Shines with the glory of God.
• The people of God hears the voice: "Look up." And contemplate the Bow of Promise. They see the glory of God.
• contemplate the Son seated on the Throne.
• They hear: "Those who want me this, where I am, be with me."
• They hear: "They come! They come! Santos innocent and uncontaminated. Kept the word of My patience, they will walk among angels. "
• Right now, utter a cry of victory.
• Jesus will say, "You're Done".
• The heavens and earth are shaken and a big earthquake happens.
• The sky seems to open up and close.
• The mountains shake like a reed in the wind.
• Rocks are scattered everywhere.
• The sea is lashed into fury.
• The whole earth rises and swells like the waves of the sea.
• The islands disappear.
• Seaports are swallowed up by the waves of the sea.
• A rain of stone weighing 35kg, falls to earth.
• The towns are destroyed completely.
• Prison walls are cleaving and God's people, who have been held captive because of their faith, is released.
• Open up the graves. Those who died in the faith of the third angel leave glorified, to hear the covenant of peace, established by God with those who have kept His law.
• Those who mocked and derided Christ's dying agonies rise also to see that they killed Him on the cross Jesus was the Son of the living God. After they die and await the final judgment.
• The bitterest enemies of truth and of God's people, also raised to behold Him in His glory and to see the honor placed upon the loyal and obedient. After they die, too.
• Dense clouds cover the skies.
• From time to time the sun breaks through, appearing like the avenging eye of God.
• Lightning terrible pop heaven surrounding the earth in a sheet of flame.
• rumbling thunder occur everywhere and mysterious voices declaring the fate of the wicked. These voices are not understood by all, only by the false teachers. They estremessem fear.
• Demons acknowledge the deity of Christ and tremble before His power.
• The glory of the Holy City emanates through the doors ajar.
• You see a hand holding two tables of stone folded over the other.
• The wicked look the sacred precepts.
• It is impossible to describe the horror and despair of those who trod the holy commandments of God.
• The wicked see that the Sabbath of the fourth commandment is the seal of the living God. Now it's too late.
• Only in eternity can we rightly estimate the loss of a single soul.
• Fearful will be the doom of him to whom God says, "Get thee evil servant".
• The voice of God is heard in heaven declaring the day and hour of Jesus' coming and echoes throughout the land.
• God's people is to listen and look with eyes fixed upward. It has the countenance lighted with the glory of God like Moses when he came down from Mount Sinai.
• The wicked can not look for God's people.
• And when God pronounce a blessing on those who honor Him and His holiness Saturday, there will be a great shout of victory.
• Soon there appears in the east a small black cloud, about half of a man's hand. It is the cloud which surrounds the Saviour and which, from a distance, appears to be shrouded in darkness, the people of God know this to be the sign of the Son of Man. In solemn silence they gaze upon it as it approaches land, more and more glorious, until it becomes big white cloud. On top of it a rainbow and the cloud is surrounded by a consuming fire.
• The angels sing with countless anthems of celestial melodies. The sky is filled with Angels. There are millions of millions and thousands of thousands.
• Approaching over and over and everyone beholds the Prince of Life. With a crown of gold.
• For those who have rejected God's mercy falls the terror eternal. The knees are shaking, and my heart melts. And the faces of them all gather blackness.
• The angels stop singing. A terrible silence hangs in the air.
• You will hear the voice of Jesus: "My grace is sufficient." Everlasting joy fills the hearts of the righteous.
• The angels sing a melody stronger, and sing again as it approaches land.
• The heavens are rolled together as a scroll and the earth trembles before Jesus Christ.
• The kings of the earth, the great, the rich and all the servant hid themselves in the caves and cried out, "Hide us from the face of Him." (Rev. 6:15-17)
• All who participated in His death are contemplates Him in glory. And are stunned, speechless.
• The Saints say: "Behold, this is our God, we have waited for, and He will save us."
• The Son of God calls forth the sleeping saints.
• With hands raised cries: "Awake, awake. Ye that lie in the dust, and I came up. "
• All the faithful of all ages come out of the graves glorified and transformed. Saying, "Where is O death, is your sting? Where is thy victory? ".
• The living righteous are changed and also join with the resurrected a shout of victory.
• All out of graves with the same stature that there were, however, glorified.
• The angels gather all chosen.
• All cars saved us angels ascend to the royal court, the palace of God, which is pure gold.
• Before entering the city of God, Jesus organizes the entry. In the form of a square. Each with an emblem of victory.
• Jesus puts a crown on each with a new name and also with one word: "HOLY TO THE LORD."
• Receive palms and harps shining winner.
• Everybody gets to play and sing beautifully accompanied by angels.
• When the gates of pearls open, Jesus will come and say with melodious voice: "Your conflict is ended." Come ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom receive prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
That day is near! What do to be saved according to Romans 13:11-14).
A. Sleep Spiritual Awakening
B. Leave the works of darkness
C. Coat of arms of light
D. Do not live in orgy
E. Do not live in drunkenness
F. Do not live in whoredoms
G. Do not live in dissolutions
H. Do not live in strife
I. Do not live in siúmes
J. Do not live in the flesh
K. Incase of Jesus
2nd. What do to be saved according to the Bible?
A. Believing in Jesus Christ. (John 3:16, Acts 16:30, 31)
B. Repent and convert. (Acts 2:37,38; 3:19)
C. Confessing sins. (Prov. 28:13; IJo.1: 9)
D. Obey the 10 commandments. (Matt. 19:16-17, Ex. 20:3-17)
E. Being baptized. (Matt. 28:18-20, Mk. 16:16)
F. Being steadfast and faithful to the end. (Mt.24: 13; Ap.14: 12)
"PREPARES YOU"! (Amos 4:12)
Dear Father, today we saw the return of Christ is a fact. It will happen like it or not, we are prepared or not, Jesus will return to earth because His Word has said. I beg you to answer the prayers of thousands of people who now opened her heart and said: "Oh, Lord Jesus, I want to prepare myself to be with you that day." Especially those people who are sad because they lost a loved one, at this point, in their hearts, shine the hope that all is not lost. When Jesus returns, it will return to these parents, their children already resting ones. But I also entreat Thee now, a blessing really, really special to all who wish to renew their friendship with you and live a life of communion. Help them Father, to enjoy the joy of Your presence. In Jesus' name, amen.