domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

Knowing a little about myself.





Blog:
http://pastorvalniborges.blogspot.pt/
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/valni.borges
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Pr_Valni_Borges
Web Radio:
http://www.spreaker.com/user/4920352
You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/user/brarrobson

A person knowledgeable of God's word!
And also obedient to it!
And I believe that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective!

ஜ ஜ (James-5, 16) ஜ ஜ



The ○ ○ ○ ○ LORD OF PEACE
BE ○ ○ ○ ○ ALL WELCOME

The only weapon that crosses the human body without hurting you is the word of God ...

Unlike her sara .......

The Bible says that God's word is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword,

And penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart ... Hebrews 4:12

"The Bible contains the mind of God, the human condition, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers, their doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to sustain you and comfort to cheer you.

It is the soldier's sword and the Christian's map. Here Paradise is restored, heaven opened.

Christ is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory and a river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle its sacred contents ..






This is my son, there are more than 5 years ago, God used a missionary to tell me that if I did not accept what he had for me in his work, he would take what he loved most, the Lord is the One who was more loved and love is the child that He gave me.
03 days after my son at the age of over 01 years and 02 months, had learned the Floor, was a very smart child, that night was arranging the deposit of tools with my father when my son came over and gave me a hug as well tasty, he did the same with his grandfather. and left the depot to stay with his grandmother, however for more than 40 minutes without showing he was not surprised because what he might be playing indoors. More derrepentemente his grandmother cried wondering if my son David was with us. That's when I ran to the pool house, the pool was over 02 years that was not clean, was an ancient pool of 50 million liters of water, which was covered in green slime on top and the bottom was so green that you could not see nothing, however my son was shirtless and only cuequinha orange. derrepentemente was when I saw the cuequinha in the middle of the pool was in a state of panic but managed pucha my son dead and bloated out, it is much more whitey was whiter and bulging veins.
I remember crying out to God and cried because my son and not me.
My father start doing cardiac massage to try it revives, it lasted over 20 minutes long and the ambulance did not arrive. when he was caught in his lap crying and screaming that I talked to the Lord do his will, accepted the steps you have for me, and I promise not to walk and all I have to speak I speak is from largest to smallest.
More so angry with the whole situation I talked more Makes Life without sequelae My son and I do his will.
My son started crying and moaning, the ambulance arrived on time and when we got to the hospital with doctor had both ever seen in my life after them and had a lot of nurses.
Today my son is 7 years is a very bright child, studying the 3rd year of primary, is a small swimmer Professional for his age and uses the primary tools of communication and entertainment that we adults use and is a small servant of the Lord praying and singing .

The Miracle comes with Obedience Today not stop even if you stand alone on the walk, because who does not leave Father, Mother and children follow me can not do good work, because it requires dedication.

As is public knowledge, the call of God on my life boils down to obey and have the joy of one day being in the presence of the Lord in the heavenly realms.

My journey into the work of God is quite complicated because full gospel 29 years, 17 years working directly and indirectly in the Work of God like Pastor'm almost 05 years, these 05 years, I've been in Some Regions of Brazil, today I am the ninth state visited recently been out of the country doing missions in Europe, where many souls were achieved by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Will of the Living God, which giveth afflicted hearts receiving the good word.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.